Monday, April 8

DON'T WORRY.......BE HAPPY!!

I love that song by Bobby Ferrin  "Doo, do do doodoododo, Don't Worry, be happy."

I saw this card from a fellow demonstrator Mary Alice (Hey gal!!) and just had to make one!!  It is such a cute layout.

 BEE Happy indeed!!  Isn't this darling!!  The large flower punch on whisper white which has been first run through the polka dot EF.  Then the 1" punch cut out the middle where the bee is stamped on whisper white and lightly colored in body with daffodil delight marker.  The petite scallop punch is the punch the bee is on, and it is lifted up with stampin dimensionals.



 The daffodil delight layer was run through the Big Shot with the honeycomb EF and then put onto the whisper white card base.
 I smudged a bit with stamping my HAPPY on daffodil delight card stock and early espresso ink.  I cut the tail like a banner and attached it UNDER the bee punch with glue dots. The DSP is INTERNATIONAL BAZAAR from the big catalog with a layer of early espresso card stock underneath.


Here is the same card without the "Happy" sentiment.  You could use it for thank you, birthday, thinking of you, etc and put your sentiment accordingly.  The bee is from the COLLAGE CURIOS stamp set.

Thanks again to Mary Alice for this cute design.  And thanks for stopping by to see me.

Many of my customers have taken advantage of the free shipping which ends tonight at midnight.  Thanks to all of them for their orders.  I have a free gift for all those who order today.

Won't you leave me your thoughts on this cute card?  Thanks and stay creative my friends!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge

Sketch Frenzy Friday

Paper Craft Crew Challenge


10 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, I love you paper choice. Thanks for complimenting my card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love what you did with this flower punch and the bee in the center! Great card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with TSSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the flowers and the bees and the color!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blossoms. very creative! and thank you so much for sharing! what a lovely idea. and yes, your bees make a beautiful impact. {smile}
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF. I hope you play again soon. your work is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower centres are very cute Jenny. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at The Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. really like how you made your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it with the Happy Sentiment! So sweet and fresh, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Goodness CUTE!!!!!!! I really Love everything about this card. Thanks for the "Hot Tip" about punching out the center of the flower and having the DSP shine through. Really a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: