Tuesday, March 5

MOJO MONDAY 283 and FRIDAY MASHUP

The sketch this week on Mojo Monday really spoke to me and I had to answer.  At first, my blade on my cutter did a bad job because it was dull.  So I had to change blades and cut again.  Then I adhered some of the layers crooked...had to tear them off and redo it with a new card base.  Does this sound at all like YOUR day??!!

And I am also entering into the FRIDAY MASHUP CHALLENGE.

But now it is all together and it came out just how I had envisioned it.  Here it is:

 Very Vanilla, Marina Mist and Early Espresso card stock


LOVE this embosslet folder.  It is so pretty like the edge of a doily.


Thanks for looking.  Won't you leave me a comment?  I so appreciate your comments.

This is also entered into the LNS spring flowers challenge.  I consider these masculine flowers!!

6 comments:

  1. Great color combination, I really like this. Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and how you put this together. Thanks for sharing this week at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 2 colors together are very effective. Your card came together very well considering the challenging start. Thanks for sharing your talent with the LNS challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combo! What Mashup challenge did you end up playing with? Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered flowers! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I really like your color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: