Saturday, March 9

A MANLY TYPE CARD

I chose very vanilla, crumb cake and soft suede as the color pallet for this card.  I believe the colors and the fact there are no flowery accessories helps to make it masculine.

 Postage Due and Artistic Etchings stamp sets create the stage for this card.  I also used a very pale designer paper that I inked with soft suede around the edges.

 I punched the postage stamps out with the postage stamp punch, then backed it with soft suede punched out with the scallop square punch.


I added one straight line of the victorian lace ribbon because it fit the old fashioned theme.  I do not think it distracts from the fact that this is a masculine card.  Inside I stamped a happy birthday sentiment.

I really like this mural/artistic type card and enjoyed creating it.  What do you think?

I am entering this card into:

 Latenight Stamper's Challenge

Use it Tuesday Challenge 52

There is only a little over a week left of Sale-a-Bration.  If you have not gotten all your free items you had hoped to get, you can still order from my online shop by clicking my signature line below.

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the elements you chose to add to the card, looks great! Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are perfect for a masculine card. Love it. Thanks for sharing your talent with the LNS group this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card and perfect for our challenge this week at LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and pretty! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is beautiful. I like how the stamps pop off the page. Thanks for playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: