Sunday, February 24

CARD TECHNIQUE: TILES WITH GROUT

I have seen this in several places in bloggie land recently - TILES WITH GROUT TECHNIQUE.  I saw the video on Frenchie's blog and used her directions.  Thanks Frenchie!! (France Martin of Wyoming).

Equal sized cut pieces glued onto a back layer and then covered with versa mark and heated with clear embossing powder. It comes out shiney like real tiles.  (sorry it doesn't show the shine in the photo).



I used the FREE Sycamore Street designer paper from SALE-A-BRATION, which is still available until March 22nd.  Don't you L O V E free??!! I sure do.



Also FREE and used on my card is the Sycamore Ribbons and Buttons Pack.  It includes:  three rolls of ribbon (pool party, tangerine tango and island indigo) and a bunch of buttons in those same three colors!!]


linked up to The Paper Players
Copy and Paste our Badge for you blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Won't you leave me a comment?  I so enjoy hearing from y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Fun technique! I bet in real life this card just shines. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: