Tuesday, May 22

TEACHER THANK YOU GIFT

I saw this cute idea from my fellow demonstrator, Heather Summers from up in Canada.  I had some trouble with the sharpened part of the pencil tip, but it is still cute I think.


Isn't this adorable??  It is covering one of those large chocolate bars.  GREAT GIFT FOR THE TEACHERS, or could be a great gift FOR THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR A STUDENT.

 This end looks just like the eraser on a school pencil, doesn't it?  Gray card stock and then pink cardstock.
The yellow card stock was embossed by the stripes embossing folder and my BIG SHOT.

This is where I had a bit of trouble.  my paper flattened down because the chocolate bar isn't in this pointed pencil tip.  But I made the lead with my versamark and sparkling black embossing powder.  If you don't have this, you can use a black marker.

The 'FOR YOU' was stamped using new GUMBALL GREEN INK and punched out with the oval punch.  GUMBALL GREEN CARD STOCK is used for the backing behind the sentiment.  Popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.  If anyone knows of a better way to do the triangle tip of the pencil, I would LOVE to hear from you!!  But it is still cute in my opinion.

Have a creative day and get some inky fingers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: