Monday, January 9

VALENTINE FUN

Holidays are so fun to celebrate, aren't they?  I love HEARTS so I LOVE Valentine's Day.  I love wooden hearts, metal hearts, JEWELRY HEARTS (hint, hint)  ha!!  I have a few fun items to share with you that you could use for Valentines.
 I made this CUTE candy holder out of the scallop square die and my BIG SHOT.  Isn't it adorable??  This paper is in the clearance rack so I have lots to get me through all the valentine's workshops and classes I have planned.  I am going to use whatever is leftover for my mother's day classes as well.

 Here is a side view so you can see how I just put a small strip of paper between the two die cuts to make the cute candy gift holder.  I also used the scalloped heart embosslit and the large heart punch for the deco on the outside.  LOVE IT.

 I made this for a friend and filled with jelly bellies.  It is made with the mini milk carton die and my BIG SHOT.  (see a pattern here about how versatile the BIG SHOT is for all occasions??!!)  You can decorate your cartons anyway you like.  I used some fine glitter on the heart and used a cute stamp on the other one.  T
This is a one-sided holder that only holds two cartons.  I usually make a double one that holds four cartons.  But this one is sweet and was quick to make up for my friend.  I used glimmer brads to hold the tops closed.

This is a die you MUST GET.  I LOVE my mini milk carton die the best of all my dies I own.  Wait till you see my larger carton I made with the same die next time.!!

go have some fun and get some INKY FINGERS Y'ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute - cute - cute - thanks for your kind commments on my blog....yes, I chose the diagonal cuts. Did you know your comment came as a "noreply"

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: