Thursday, December 8

TAGS, TAGS, TAGS

I have been "blurfing" (what I call blog surfing) and seeing so many fun and wonderful Christmas gift tags.  Got my mojo going for MY gift tag class next week.

This first one is from the framed oval die and my Big Shot.  I cut the outside edge from red glimmer paper and the inside from shimmer white card stock.  Then I stamped the chubby snowman and colored his boots with markers and put color on his scarf and hat with glue and the fine glitter stacks.  He is holding a string of mini bells from our Christmas mini catalog.  His snowball in his other hand has been touched with the fun little glitter accents (can't remember the exact name, so sorry) from the Christmas mini.

More tags tomorrow.  Can you make one with this same die and YOUR big shot to share with me?  I would LOVE to see it!!

Here's to Inky fingers and snowflakes in your hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: