Monday, December 19

LAST MINUTE LITTLE CANDY HOLDERS

HEY Y'ALL,  Today I want to show you the CUTEST EVER candy holders I made.  I saw this idea from Angie Juda - Hey Angie!!  It is with a piece of card stock 6" x 3" and looks like a little purse.  But the cutest part of it is the goofy reindeer on the front.  Here it is:

 Isn't the little reindeer so goofy it is CUTE??  He is the owl punch with the feet cut off.  Then the antlers are two parts of a punched snowflake.  LOVE IT!!

I embossed the riding hood red card stock with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.  The scored to fold up to look like a purse.  It is glued shut and the nuggest or little candy bar goes inside.  I put a pack of lifesavers and it just poked out a bit on each end and still looks cute.  Just make sure you put glue on the bottom of the candy papers so they don't fall out.  On these in the photos, I used the 1/8" taffeta red ribbon for the purse handle.  You can also use the gold cord for the handle of the purse or anything else you choose.  You draw on his funny mouth with a marker any way you want.

Sorry for the bad photos.  I used my cell phone because my camera's batteries are dead.  Enjoy making these quick and fun candy holders for little "thinking of you" gifts for friends and neighbors.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: