Sunday, October 16

MY CUTE LITTLE BUDDY

I had an hour before I needed to get ready for church and decided to make this cute little guy below.  I saw it on the Dream, Create and Share website.  It is so stinkin' CUTE.  Perfect to put some candies in it for a quick gift.  It also reminds me of that car commercial where they show the sock monkey, a robot, a teddy bear and something else all in lifesized people and doing funny tricks and stunts.  Have you seen that one?  "how do you like me know?" is the music in the background.  Anyways, here he is:


Isn't he DARLING??!!  Sorry for the shiny glue spot on his ear that shows up on this photo.  I couldn't see it with my naked eye, but the camera caught it for sure!!  He is made with the top note die and the square lattice embossing folder.

I would love to hear your comments.  Hope it gives you a good laugh this morning!!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: