Sunday, September 11

I HAVE BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!

I used Random.org to find out who wins the blog candy from our blog hop this past week.

The first winner is CHRISTINA W.  She wins the packet of designer papers, buttons, brads and ribbons.

Our grand prize winner is CARRIE K.  She wins the same as above PLUS a Stampin' Up! stamp set.

Congrats to these ladies and thanks again to EVERYONE who visited my blog and left such wonderful comments.

I had so much fun with our first blog.  We are going to do another one in the beginning of October, so don't miss it!!

Inky fingers y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am so excited and can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the blog hop. I enjoyed checking in each day to see what was new. I've got a new set of must check blogs now!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: