Saturday, July 23

VISITING DAUGHTER AND FAMILY

Hi all,

I am away for 9 days visiting my grandkids and their parents (my daugher and hubby).  ha - GRANDS always come first, right?!!

The weather here is so wonderfully cool compared to our 100+ degrees we have in Texas this summer AND there is a cool breeze.  Highs in the 70s and 80s - feels like heaven!!

I have been following my regular bloggers I love to follow each day so I know what is going on in the stamping and crafting world.  But I don't have any stampin supplies with me so can't make or post any cards until I get back home.

Hope you are having a fun summer.  Here are a few photos of my granddaughter, grandson and daughter as we did a picnic in a park by a little creek.



My daughter made us ham and swiss panninis, fresh sliced peaches, pudding and lemonade.  Awesome picnic and awesome company.  Kids had a ball.

Hope you are getting some stampin' in this week and next week.  If there is anything I can help you with or anything you want to order, I am only an email away.

Inky fingers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: