Tuesday, May 10

A flip and fold 6 x 6 album

In honor of Scrapbooking Month, here is another album I created this past weekend.  It is a flip and fold album.  There are many different ways to make a flip and fold.  I chose to do full and half pages that flip open, then in the middle I put a z fold.  It is my Grandchildren album.

Here is the cover of my album.  I used Word Play stamp set for my cover, as well as the big shot die fabulous flowers.

 Here is the album flipped open and with my DSP on each page.  But before I started adding my family photos.

The first page is our newest grandbaby, Miss Penelope.  She was born just a month ago and we are so pleased to have her in our family.  She is such a tiny little girl and so very special and perfect.




I hope you enjoyed seeing my flip and fold album.  I will show it again once I get all the other grandchildren's pages completed.

Do some scrapbooking this month.  Inky fingers y'all.

3 comments:

  1. What a great mini album !!! and that pic is ADORABLE !!!!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute and that baby is so darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flip-book is absolutely adorable...and so is your new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: