Sunday, February 20

HAPPY SUNDAY Y'ALL

Happy Sunday to everyone.  It feels like spring here in Texas today.  The birds are active all around looking for nesting sites and seeking bugs for food.  I LOVE springtime in Texas. In this hot, humid Houston area of Texas, spring and fall are the only 2 seasons we can actually enjoy outdoor activities.  The other times it is too humid, too hot, too buggy, etc. to spend much time outside at all.

My card today is one made with a base of daffodil delight CARD STOCK. I used the TOP NOTE DIE for my Big Shot to cute melon mambo card stock.  Then I used my SQUARE PUNCH to cut out the quilt squares of the ICE CREAM PARLOR designer paper & Quick Accents Pack which is FREE, along with BITTY BUTTONS in daffodil, melon and turquoise which are also FREE and come with coordinating ribbon.  Yes, they are part of the SALE-A-BRATION FREE ITEMS which you can receive by placing a minimum of $50 order with me on my SU website.  I also used the DAFFODIL DELIGHT POM POM TRIM from the OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG which coordinates beautifully with all these colors.

I used the Friend stamp from the YOU'RE A GEM set on page 25 of the OCCASIONS MINI, and the SEW SUITE stamp set on page 33, a 6 stamp set.

Another punch I used is the SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH as edging along the bottom of my card.  The little sewing machine is attached on STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS so it adds a little different texture.  Oh, and I used the IN STITCHES jumbo wheel, which I took apart and cut into 6 separate stamps as if my quilted top note was stitched together.

Please let me know what you think of my card, especially the cute stitching along the quilt blocks.

Hope your Sunday is special and blessed.  Happy Stamping Y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I also love the idea of Spring being close. Can't wait! You card is so adorable. Love that pom pom trim. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: